Tuesday, November 22, 2016

" A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder" Tour Playbill

I saw "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder" twice while it was in St. Louis, and it was so spectacular! I really didn't know very much about the show going into it, but I absolutely loved it and was cracking up the entire time. I was lucky enough to be able to see Sarah Ellis's debut as Sibella, and I really thought that she was so fantastic. I also absolutely loved Kevin Massey- such a perfect Monty! He was so adorable and sweet, and he remembered me when I came back to stage door the second time! I actually talked to him for about five minutes at the stage door about our mutual love for his wife, Kara Lindsay (I was lucky enough to see them together as Laura and Almonzo in Little House on the Prairie years ago, so we talked about how they met there!). I got my playbill signed by most of the cast, although none of the ensemble members stage doored (but it was still a super awesome experience!)!


No comments:

Post a Comment