Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Jessie Mueller

This response was super out of the ordinary... I wrote to Jessie Mueller at the beginning of Carousel's run (while they were still in previews), and I included a SASE. About a month later, I received a response from her with a signed playbill (I posted it the other week). About a month after that (so two months after I sent mail to her), I received mail from the Imperial Theatre. I was really confused, because I hadn't sent mail to anyone there except for Jessie, and I had already received a response from her. So I ended up getting another response from Jessie with another signed playbill! She even used her own envelope (I almost always include a SASE when I send to people). I was very surprised by this second response- I guess she couldn't remember if she wrote back to me or not, so she just went ahead and wrote to me?

Sent: March 2, 2018
Received (1st time): April 2, 2018
Received (2nd time): May 7, 2018


Address Used:
Jessie Mueller
c/o "Carousel"
Imperial Theatre Stage Door
249 W. 45th St.
New York, NY 10036



No comments:

Post a Comment