Monday, July 30, 2018

Ginna Claire Mason

I wrote to Ginna Claire Mason, who plays Glinda in the "Wicked" national tour. I sent her Glinda dress-up dolls that I made, and she posted a video with them in her instagram story. I actually ended up getting two responses from her! She initially sent me back a playbill signed by both her and Mary Kate Morrissey (Elphaba on tour), a personalized press shot signed by Mary Kate, and a personalized press shot signed by her. I sent her a questionnaire, but she couldn't remember who had sent it to her. She posted a picture of it in her instagram story and asked who's it was, so I responded and then she sent that to me (completely filled out), too! It took about three weeks to get a response.

Sent:May 14,2018
Received:  June 7,2018 (first) and June 11,2018 (second)





No comments:

Post a Comment