Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Carleigh Bettiol

Carleigh's response took two weeks- very fast for someone in such an incredibly popular show! She sent the photos I sent her back signed, and she got Alysha Deslorieux to sign one of the pictures! I thought that was very nice of her, I didn't even ask her to do that! She also included a sticky note thanking me for my letter and gift, and she asked if I could send her copies of the pictures :). I though that was really funny and cute. She also sent me a signed Hamilton playbill, which features all of the OBC leads except for Groff! This is very awesome since Lin, Phillipa, and Leslie are no longer in the show and Daveed is leaving in two days! 
Sent: June 27, 2016
Received: July 11, 2016

Address:
Carleigh Bettiol
c/o "Hamilton"Richard Rodgers Theatre stage door
226 W. 46th Street
New York, NY 10036


No comments:

Post a Comment