Friday, March 31, 2017

Amanda Jane Cooper

I wrote to Amanda Jane Cooper while she was playing Glinda in the national tour of Wicked. I saw her during her first city on tour, and I thought she was absolutely fantastic! She really brought so much depth to Glinda and transformed so much throughout the course of the show. I also had the joy of meeting her at the stage door, and she is truly such a genuinely kind and sweet-hearted person! It took her a while to write me back, but I was honestly so happy with this amazing response. She answered my questionnaire very thoroughly and sent me a signed playbill. She also signed the photo that I sent her (the "Popular" pro shot) and also sent me another signed photo with an incredibly sweet note written on the back of it. She also posted a picture with the gift that I sent her on Instagram and Twitter!

Sent: June 6,2016
Received: February 9, 2017








No comments:

Post a Comment