Sunday, March 19, 2017

"Something Rotten!" tour

I saw the "Something Rotten!" tour while they were in St. Louis, and it was so good! I actually went to see it twice because I loved it so much! I stage doored both times, and both were fantastic experiences! The second time was after their closing show in St. Louis, and the stage door was absolutely packed, but it wasn't very crowded my first time seeing the show. I got autographs from the entire cast pretty much and took pictures with almost all of them, too. Rob and Maggie were so nice and sweet, and I also absolutely loved Autumn! Autumn told people at the stage door that she doesn't think she will ever get tired of this show because she loves the message it has of being true to yourself. I was really nervous to meet Adam Pascal, but he was super nice and friendly. It was kind of chilly out, and he told me and my sister that we needed to put on something warmer! :) It was such a great experience, and you should definitely go see the tour if you get the chance! It's such a funny, feel-good show, and the entire cast was so amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment