Monday, May 15, 2017

Melissa Mitchell

I wrote to Melissa while she was in the ensemble and the understudy for Fantine and Cosette in the Les Mis revival. It took her a little bit to respond, but that's okay since her response was so amazing and sweet! She answered my questionnaire very thoroughly, and she sent me an incredibly long and sweet letter (which I'm not including a pic of since it was quite personal). She had so many loving, encouraging words to say, I actually cried when I first read her letter! She also sent me two signed headshots- one larger one that was personalized, and an unpersonalized small one. She also sent a full cast signed playbill, which is so amazing of her! I can't read very many of the signatures, but this is probably one of my favorite playbills in my collection this far!

Sent: May 6, 2016
Received: August 8, 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment