Saturday, May 13, 2017

Stephanie Styles

I wrote to Stephanie Styles and sent her a little gift using the address given through her agent. It took a couple of months for her to respond, but her response was so super sweet! She was really thorough in answering my questionnaire, and she even wrote some answers on the back because she ran out of room! She also sent me a super sweet note (and she told me that my handwriting is so tiny that I must have been trained by pixies or something!). I am so excited for her to be in "Roman Holiday" now! She is the absolute sweetest, and I can't wait to see what amazing things she will do in the future!

Sent: December 31, 2016
Received: April 4, 2017

Address Used:
Stephanie Styles
c/o Paradigm Talent Agency
140 Broadway
26th Floor
New York, NY 10005





No comments:

Post a Comment