Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Katherine McPhee

I wrote to Katherine McPhee in Waitress, and I requested a playbill. I made a goal to have a playbill from every Broadway Jenna, so I was really hoping to be able to get one with Katherine. I also sent her a little ornament that I made of Jenna's waitress uniform. She sent me back a personalized signed playbill with a sweet little note on it. I actually received this right after her final performance, so I was super excited since I was worried that I might not get a response from her. I did include a SASE, and it took about two months to get a response.

Sent: June 25, 2018
Received: August 21,2018

Address Used (no longer valid):
Katherine McPhee
c/o "Waitress"
Brooks Atkinson Theatre stage door
256 W. 47th St.
New York, NY 10036



No comments:

Post a Comment