Monday, August 20, 2018

"Meet Me in St. Louis" at the Muny

I got to see Meet Me in St. Louis at the Muny, which was their final show of the 100th season. It was truly a special experience and a magical Muny memory. It's a classic for St. Louisans and a great celebration of St. Louis (perfect choice for the Muny's 100th season!). It was incredibly touching and special to have the whole audience singing along to "Meet Me in St. Louis" after the curtain call, and something that I will never forget. I also had a great stage door experience- the whole cast was so sweet! I got autographs from Ken Page, Dan Deluca, Liana Hunt, and others. I also met Erin Dilly and got her autograph. I showed her that I had on the shoes she wore as the Baker's Wife in Into the Woods at the Muny a few years ago, and she was so excited to see them! She was so sweet and adorable, and so willing to talk to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment